In order to cultivate professionals with a global vision who can apply their expertise and skills to their careers, Shandong University of Finance and Economics (SDUFE) has established the scholarship for English-taught undergraduate programs attracting excellent international students for the bachelor degree.The Scholarship consists of two parts:
Scholarship for candidates from“One Belt One Road” countries
In the first year, all the students pay CNY 6000 for Tuition,accommodation and comprehensive insurance.
From the second year to the end, 20% of the top students will be free of tuition and accommodation, and other 80% students’scholarships will range from CNY6000 to 15000 per year based on academic performance.
Scholarship for other candidates
The tuition fee is halved (i.e. 10,500 yuan/person/year), and the university provides comprehensive insurance.Students should pay for accommodation fee, visa fee, and living expenses.
Criteria for Eligibility
1. Applicants must be Non-Chinese nationals.
2. Applicants must not have been awarded any other scholarships.
3. Applicants seeking admission to Bachelor’s degree programs must have a diploma of high school.
4. Applicants must have the minimum IELTS score 5.5 (except for native English speaker).
All the international students must apply online at http://istu.sdufe.edu.cn/.Make sure you regularly check your email and spam box in case we ask for further information, complementary documents or corrections. If we request information and we do not receive it, it could lead to rejection.Majors with less than 20 freshmen will be cancelled.
Application forms are to be received no later than the 30th of August, 2023.
* SDUFE International Students Application Form
* Passport copy
* Personal bareheaded 2-inch white background photo(JPG format)
* Notarized copy of high school diploma
* Notarized copy of high school transcripts
* Notarized IELTS certificate(recent report not more than 2 years)
* Graduates of previous years must submit CV
* Certificate of financial support
International Students Office
Shandong University of Finance and Economics
First Floor, No.5 Building
Jinan, Shandong Province, 250014