Criteria for Eligibility
1.Applicants must be Non-Chinese nationals.
2. Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree and the minimum score of 180 in HSK test (Level 5)beforeenrolled in Master’s degree programs taught in Chinese.
3. Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree and the minimum IELTS score 6.0 before enrolled in Master’s degree programs taught in English.
Applications for the Admission of degree programs of SDUFE could be submitted via email, with completed application forms and scanned copies of supporting documents attached. Emails should be sent to the following email address:
Application forms are to be received no later than the 20thof May, 2019. Any applications received after this date shall not be considered. Successful applicants will be notified by International Students Office of the University no later than July 10th.
* SDUFE international student application form
*Copy of passport
*Personal bareheaded 2-inch white background photo (JPG format)
* Notarized copy of bachelor’s degree certificate and diploma
* Notarized copy of academic transcripts
* Notarized copy of HSK certificate orIELTS level (recent report not more than 2 years)
*Graduates of previous years must submit CV
* Two academic references
* Personal statement and study plan
Master's degree programs:￥20,000 per year
English taught Master’s degree programs :￥28,000 per year
The University has a number of fully furnished rooms which are available to international students.
*￥1500 each month for a single room
*￥750 each month for each bed if two share a room
International Students Office
Shandong University of Finance and Economics
Room 213, No.5 Building
40 Shungeng Road,
Jinan, Shandong Province, 250014